Introducing "Zero to 60: The 60 Rudiments of Pipe Band Drumming in the Five Pipe Band Styles".
● more than 850 lines of exercises, pro tips, technique advice and theory sections.
● organized into three levels of rudiments: beginner (parade band), intermediate (grades 4 and 5) and advanced (grade 3, 2 and 1).
● each rudiment comes with a set of prerequisites and are organized in logical order so that they may be learned sequentially.
● both table of contents and bookmark links are included within the PDF to allow for quick and easy navigation.
● every rudiment is presented in each of the five pipe band drumming styles: march, round reel, jig, 6/8 march and strathspey.
It's never too late to improve the fundamentals of your drumming. Start now with Zero to 60!